Monday, May 3, 2010

I hate how you made it look like I said something
when I did not! It's a good thing no one knew it
was me you were speaking about. You can never
get dirt on me now. Only try. I will rejoice in that fact.

You are under my skin, & you're under my skin.
And.. that other person. But like a nasty, dirty
scab, I pull you off. I will squeeze out my blood,
and I'm done with you. You're gone, you're over
with, and you never really mattered. Yes, these
are three different people I am speaking about.

I had to get it off my chest, and I did. Without
bashing them or bringing names to any ones
attention. And this is safe. I can't start anything.

So, out with my feelings. Out with you. You're gone
you're over with. I've moved on. I had a good night
tonight. I had many laughs tonight. I won't let you
ruin this day/night for me. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment