Saturday, April 3, 2010

So I'm fantasizing of the guy I currently like. & we're sitting on this hill, away from everything, in the middle of this field. Under a tree. The wind is blowing my hair, ever so lightly. The same with his. & in the middle of this conversation, he asks me:

how can you do that?
me: do what?
him: just be okay with being isolated.
me: Well, when you're like me, and for so long of having others judge you,
and reject you. You get use to the pain. You get use to being alone.
& at the same time, you teach yourself, & learn that happiness, joy & acceptance
doesn't come from people. But from God. You eventually learn to be alone with him.
& in that, there's a freedom to be yourself. To do what you want.
To make yourself happy. And be okay with just being you. And being alone by yourself.
It just comes with the territory.
& it goes on.
But yeah, I just sort of liked that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment