Saturday, April 3, 2010

thoughts of giving the gift of art

Once I saw the art of graphics, I was instantly hooked,
and knew I wanted to be able to do that as well. So after
three months of paint, I had enough. I finally got a program
and actually got to the point where I out grew it. I was held
back because I did not have photoshop. And I asked God for it.
I asked so much for it and desired it. And finally, I had someone
give it to me for absolutely free. And I was so over whelmed.

I would never in a million years want to hold back that feeling from anyone, ever!
To be able to create art, in any way, is the greatest feeling. ESPECIALLY,
if you're an artist and/or desire to be one. So to be able to give the gift of
creating art, is the best feeling to me. (or, one of them any ways)

No comments:

Post a Comment